Sunday, October 03, 2010

Backgrounds









This is the last in my Food Backgrounds (Harvest Photos) Series taken in a farmer's market in Nova Scotia during my visit last week. All week I have been sharing images of fruits and vegetables from that photo shoot. Today I also shared images of scarecrows that were used as decorations in the market. The vegetables in the second photo today look like pumpkins, but obviously the colours are different.

In recent years I have seen an increase in Halloween decorations as well as cards, lights, books, CDs, and costumes for adults and children. I guess the next thing will be Halloween gifts!! That's all we need - another major spending season!!

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...