Thursday, October 07, 2010

Blue and Green 2






This morning's photos are a continuation of the Blue and Green theme. A few people emailed yesterday to let me know that the first two photos didn't show up. I tried something different with those photos, and won't try it again. If you wish to see them, feel free to email me or check my Blog for yesterday's post. My apologies.

I saw an older gentleman lying on the grass in the shade of a nearby tree. I thought he was asleep because he didn't respond in any way to the people walking by. I liked the delicate blue flower on a green background. The small stained glass houses were hanging in a gift shop and I liked the way the light shone through them. The blueberries with the water drops was one of my favourite and was the photo I entered.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...