Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rockies 2






To be honest, while in Banff National Park photographing the snow-capped mountains, I was getting a stiff neck from looking up. After a 10 minute gondola ride up to the mountains, the view was much better and the biggest problem was deciding which lens to shoot the mountains with. I chose my 70-300 mm lens and photographed every peak, then changed to my 17-40 mm wide angle and shot everything again. Finally I borrowed my son's 70-200 mm lens to compare the photos taken with that high-end lens with the photos I shot with my lenses. The only way I could tell which lens was used was the degree of zoom - my 70-300 showed the closest views.



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...