Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Parson's Pond 3









Thanks for the interesting comments on the Doors of Parson's Pond. Today I am sharing the last of the photos I made in that little town. You can see that it was still foggy and overcast and I included as little sky as possible in my compositions.

It was difficult to make images of Parson's Pond without including utility poles and wires. As well, when looking towards the highway a long concrete bridge across the river was dominant in the background. In the first photo you can see the fronts of the colourful fishing stages that were in the photos I shared over the past couple of days.



No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...