Monday, July 05, 2010

Environmental Posters 3






Today's photos are from a collection of images that students could use to create their own Environmental Posters. There are three pages of photos at: http://www.mqp.k12.nf.ca/recycling/think_green/posters/photos_01.htm - just click the photos to get bigger views. You will see links to the three pages on the bottom of each. It was rewarding for me to hear students' comments on the photographs I took.

The first shows a river near the eastern entrance to Terra Nova National Park. I thought the greens, blues and clean water would be excellent for projects with an environmental theme. The next four images show seascapes that also represent a clean environment. Since these images were made available to students five or six years ago, all have been chosen for students' environmental messages.

This ends the series on Think Green and environmental posters. Check the above link to see more images that students can use to create environmental posters or messages. I have given permission for students anywhere in the world to use them in school projects. I just ask that they let me know if and when they use them.


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...