Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moose






Today I decided to share a few of photos of a moose that I photographed in Gros Morne National Park in mid-August, 2001. This particular moose was eating alders that were growing along side of the main highway through the park. I have nearly 300 images of this moose.

The sequence shows the large animal as it wandered along the side of the road towards me. You can see that the moose was quite aware of me so I was a little nervous as it continued in my direction. While I am not afraid of moose, I knew that this was a large, wild and unpredictable animal that could be quite dangerous if provoked or frightened. Luckily, since this moose lived in the park, it was probably used to lots of people watching it from time to time.

Feel free to check more of my photos of moose at: http://www.lanephotography.com/moose/moose.htm

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...