Thursday, March 13, 2008

V - Vultures

I sent a couple of photos of black-headed vultures last November and received a few comments about the "gross" photos of the birds feeding on a dead alligator.

This morning I chose 3 photos of black vultures that were gathered around, and on, a house in Belle Villa, Florida. I wondered what would attract so many vultures so I had a look for something dead nearby. I couldn't see anything that would be attracting them, but didn't walk into the yard.

I added a photo of the king vulture to let you see that vultures can be bright and colourful. Feel free to check more photos of Vultures at my updated site: http://www.lanephotography.com/birds/vultures/vultures_01.htm





No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...