Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter Scenes

I hope you aren't tiring of snow photos yet.

Today I am sharing three more photos that I took during my walk on Sunday. The first is another view of snow-laden trees on the trail to a lake that I visit often. The second was taken as I looked across a part of the lake to the woods in the background. The tracks you see in the snow are actually moose tracks, not human. There are quite a few moose tracks in the area.

The third photo was taken looking across the main part of the lake to the hills in the background. I have often sat on the highest peak looking out over the lake, forest and Conception Bay. I am hoping to go there during the Christmas break! I have never been up there during the winter and want to make the trip on snowshoes. I'll keep you posted.





No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...