Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Abandoned House

I have photographed the house (located in Brigus) in today's photos numerous times since I moved to this area of the province in 1982. It has been an interesting photo study and I have seen it deteriorate from an abandoned house to a shell which may not survive this winter. The fence is rotting away, and Nature is slowly claiming back the land.

If you wish to see closer views of this house, check my June 3, 2007 Blog.
Feel free to check out other photos of Brigus - http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/brigus/brigus.htm.

My apologies for forgetting to change the titles under a few recent photos, especially the Seals I sent recently. It should not have read Food. This happens when I am up at 5:30 AM trying to decide which photo(s) to send and what to say about them. :)





1 comment:

bearkat said...

thanks bruce....reminds me of the sunday afternoon drives we used to take when we were growing up...and seeing these old houses and barns....and later..i used to do some exploring in them:)

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...