Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sunrise

I thought the warmer colours of a sunrise would be a welcome change today since I know that many of you don't enjoy the cold weather.

These photos were taken in Florida, where I photographed the sunrise nearly every day I was there.

People from anywhere in the world could send photos to our school during the Christmas Season. Our students study Christmas in Other Lands and it could be a good source of photos for them. Send to
mqpphotos@mqp.k12.nf.ca. If you know how, please resize photos to 640 x 480 before sending.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved these photos because it reminded me of warm, summer evenings walking on the beach in Lumsden, on the Northeast coast of Newfoundland (a real hidden jewel...beautiful sandy beaches to rival anything in Florida). The sea grass on the beach looks very similar to the plant in your photo. It certainly evoked a great memory for me.

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...