Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at Port de Grave

Every Christmas the fishermen in Port de Grave (near Bay Roberts) decorate their fishing boats with lights. Last night we went to photograph the harbour.

I used a tripod with ISO 1600 to capture the two images I am sharing today. I shot from a nearby hill to get a good view. There was a very cold wind and, because I had left my gloves in the car, I didn't get very many photos.

If you live near the Port de Grave/Bay Roberts area, it is worth the drive to see the all the coloured lights in the harbour.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

bruce...that is really neat to see..thanks:) :)....a picture is worth a thousand words and that is for sure!!!! have a great day!

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...