Saturday, July 07, 2007

Icebergs, Bishop's Cove

I hope you are not tiring of photos of icebergs because there are many around and I will probably photograph all I see. The icebergs shown in today's photos were taken in Bishop's Cove, Conception Bay. They are the remnants of the icebergs I photographed from a boat a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.lanephotography.com/icebergs/iceberg_bishops_cove/iceberg_bishops_cove.htm

The first photo shows both icebergs floating just offshore. The second and third photos are closer views of each iceberg.

I checked on line last night and there are literally thousands of icebergs off the shores of Newfoundland and Labrador. A bumper crop!!





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...