Monday, July 30, 2007

Bakeapples

This morning I returned to the bakeapple patch I described on July 24 and picked about 2 litres of berries. I photographed a few ripe berries as well as a tight shot of the berries I picked. You can check the photos of the unripe berries on my Blog at http://kbrucelane.blogspot.com/2007/07/bakeapples.html

I have been uploading my daily photos to my Photo of the Day Blog since July 17 last year and have had nearly 4000 visitors since that time. Feel free to check my blog to see photos you may have missed over the past year.

As well, I created a CD of Screensavers/Wallpapers of the entire first year of my Photo of the Day. The photos on the CD are much larger than the images I send through my email lists. You can find more info at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/products/Photo%20of%20the%20Day%20Screensavers.htm

Feel free to check out the above links at your convenience.





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...