Thursday, July 05, 2007

Iceberg, Witless Bay

Yesterday afternoon I visited Witless Bay to see if there were any whales around. I was surprised (and pleased) to see a small iceberg in the harbour. I drove around the town taking photos from different angles.

Today I am sending three images with boats full of people who were getting a closer view of the berg. The boats give an idea of the size, and I am estimating that the iceberg is around 35 feet (11 metres) - close to the height of a 3 story building.

I have more photos on line from yesterday's photo shoot at: http://www.lanephotography.com/icebergs/iceberg_witless_bay/iceberg_witless_bay.htm





No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...