Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seascapes

Last summer I visited Ferryland and was treated to the sight of waves crashing against the shoreline. I am sharing two images this morning that depict seascapes in this small town.

There is no shortage of wind and wave power in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. If only we could capture the energy and convert to electricity.

Years ago when I was in Hawaii, I saw a large wind-farm in operation and wondered why we didn't have one or more in this province.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

Awesome!!! ...and that comes from a prairie girl who loves her mountains!!! The forces of mother nature are something else!!!

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...