Thursday, May 03, 2012

Sunrise















Sunrise

On our last day at sea I got up early (as usual) to photograph the sunrise. I went to the back of the ship on Deck 12 and waited. A few people came by with cameras and were about to leave because of the clouds. I told them I thought it was going to be a beautiful sunrise and they should get some good photos if they waited. By the time the sun rose there were about a dozen people there, including a few without cameras. If there were no clouds, as soon as the sun rose over the horizon, it would have been too bright to photograph. A few people thanked me for the advice because they would have missed the beauty of the sunrise. :)

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...