Monday, May 28, 2012

Icebergs 9










Icebergs 9

Today I have chosen photos of icebergs with boats in each scene. When boats are near an iceberg it gives the viewer an idea of the size because there is something to compare. Otherwise it is hard to tell how big the iceberg really is.

I am thinking about ending this series tomorrow, but I still have LOTS of iceberg images to share. I am going to give you a chance to vote on whether or not to continue the Iceberg Series for a little longer. Just click on your choice below.


I am not sure if you are all aware, but in 2005 my son, Mark and I created a DVD entitled Icebergs. You can find more information at: http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/photo_products_02.htm.
SPECIAL: The regular price for this DVD is $24.95 + s & h, but during this Iceberg Series you can purchase it at 50% off - That's just $12.95 + s & h.  
Photos of the Day are for sale as:
 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...