Thursday, May 10, 2012

Houses 2





 Houses 2



The first two photos this morning are the same house taken in Chapel's Cove many years apart. When I notice a house that has been restored, I usually make a photo of it, especially if I have photographed it previously.  The house in the third photo was in Harbour Grace and was still being lived in.     The fourth photo shows a house in Colliers, Conception Bay which was was gone the last time I drove by.   And, the house in the last image was in Harbour Grace. It had been burned when I photographed it last.


Quite a few people commented on yesterday's post and I am glad Houses are a favourite subject for them.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...