Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salmon Fishermen






The Exploits River has always been an excellent river for salmon fishing and it attracts many fishermen each year. While driving past the Exploits River near Bishop's Falls, I stopped to photograph the fishermen on the river at that time. It was pretty active!

If you happen to be fortunate enough to see people fishing this summer why don't you photograph them. Feel free to send digital images to mqpphotos@gmail.com - it's the address for the Photo Album Project at school. The teacher who is taking my place at MQP is going to continue that project. I also plan to contribute to it as well. Thanks to an excellent parent volunteer, the Photo Album Project has been updated. Feel free to have a look around.: http://mqp-photoalbum.kidsinsafeseats.ca/main.php/v/PhotoAlbum/

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...