Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ferryland Lighthouse







My website and email server has been down since last Friday so I have not been sending or receiving emails. I am sending today's photos through another account and will return to my normal email as soon as the problem is rectified.

The Ferryland Lighthouse is one that will not be closed by the federal government because it was purchased by two young ladies who started selling picnics on the cliffs. They started by having a small stand outside the lighthouse, but later purchased the building and now have a restaurant inside. It is interesting to see what happens when a couple of young entrepreneurs have an idea and then act on it.



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...