Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hands






As promised a while back. I am returning to my Hands theme for a few days. All three of today's images were from original slides and converted to black & white in Picasa 3.

In addition, all were taken in 1983, when I was working on a slide show of Holyrood Seniors. That was an interesting project in which I volunteered to photograph any senior in Holyrood who agreed to having his/her picture taken. It was a great slide presentation that was shown in the school auditorium during the 125th Anniversary of the Holyrood Parish. Of course, that was nearly 30 years ago and all the seniors I photographed then have passed on. I am lucky to have worked on such an important project.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...