Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boats 3






Today's images show small boats on the water. The first, taken in Pilley's Island, Notre Dame Bay shows a boat that was moored just off shore and I photographed it looking directly towards the sun knowing the boat would be silhouetted against the bright water.

The second image was taken in Triton/Card's Harbour and I liked the boat with the red stage in the background. Look closely and you will see that the dock looks brand new.

I was looking almost straight down on the boat in the last photo and couldn't avoid the wharf and other boat. (bottom and top left) I liked the green trim and white boat which contrasted with the dark blue water of the harbour at Little Bay Islands.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...