Monday, October 19, 2009

Strawberries





A few people commented on yesterday's interesting close-up views of the ants hunting on a dandelion so I decided on another macro theme again this morning.

Wild strawberry flowers are among the first blooms I see each spring. The first photo shows the closest I could get to the tiny flowers with my 28-80mm lens. I wanted closer views and created them later by cropping the originals. Of course you need originals that are in excellent focus in order for the close views to be crisp. I suggest you try cropping some of your images. I used Picasa 3 (free from Google) to crop and export today's images.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...