Monday, October 05, 2009

Candid Photos





When the opportunity arises I often photograph other photographers while they are taking pictures. The guy in the first photograph was setting up to take a photograph near the House of Seven Gables in Salem, Massachusetts so I made an image with him as the main subject. I wonder what image he made ...

The female bicyclist taking in the view of Halifax one early, misty morning in June 1988 caught my attention and I made a few images before moving on.

The "cowboy" in San Antonio, Texas were posing with another person, so I took advantage of the situation and caught them smiling - at another camera.


A young woman and child were walking onto St. Pete's Beach from the large pink hotel and they added interest to the scene. Because they are small in the image, this is really a photo of the hotel rather than the people.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...