Monday, November 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Church




In 1981, I photographed the inside of St. Patrick's Church and in those days I used slide film which cost me around fifty cents per image. In 2002, when I got my first digital camera, I went to the church again and took around 80 photos (my storage card at that time could only hold that may photos). I plan to make another trip there again soon and make more images of this beautiful church.

The first photo shows the neo-Gothic style of architecture inside the building. The second is an abstract image of a stairwell in the back of the building. And, the third shows one example of the stained glass windows, many of which are more abstract than most I have seen around this province.
The slide show has over 70 images of this beautiful church!

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...