Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pitcher Plant



Choosing photos this time of the year is always a challenge because I am not taking a lot of photos. It doesn't get light until around 7:15 am and it is dark again by 5:00 pm so there isn't a lot of time during the day to make images.

Over the past 38 years I have taken many photos of the pitcher plant and have shared many on my Photo of the Day. This morning I chose two images of the same area: one horizontal (landscape) and the other vertical (portrait). Often, I shoot vertical and horizontal views of the same area because there is a possibility that publishers may be seeking a specific view and I will have what they are looking for. Since "going digital", I use this technique more often than I did when shooting slides.

Feel free to check the Pitcher Plant Gallery on my site: http://lanephotography.com/pitcher_plant/pitcher.htm

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...