Monday, January 25, 2021

January 25
















January 25

Another day in paradise!  There were LOTS of birds around in late January, but many were resting on the ground for much of the day.  It may have been cool. There aren't many days in Bonita Terra, formerly known as Citrus Park, when I don't get an opportunity to photograph a variety of birds. Alligators are common, but there are a few days when I don't see any.  Plants and flowers are always available and I do photograph them often.  

I really like the giant grasses that grow around the park and have photographed them a lot!

If you would like to see the rest of the photos taken on January 25, click this link - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1714911858681775

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...