Monday, January 18, 2021

January 18











January 18

I hope you are enjoying the photos that I am sharing from Bonita Terra in SW Florida.  As usual, I photographed many species of birds among other subjects.  

A few years ago, a person in the park stopped to compliment me on the photos I had posted.  He said that I captured things that most residents miss.  I am not sure how many people take the time to observe the wildlife and plant life in the park.  If I were there this year, I am certain I would continue to do the same even though I have many photos of most species already.  For me it is fun!!

You can view the photos I have selected in the album I created for today's images.  

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...