Friday, January 15, 2021

January 15









January 15

In 2019, we rented a unit in Florida and the rental started on January 15. Normally we rented from February 1 - March 31, so this was a little early for us.  However, you can see from the photos today, that even in January, the weather was awesome!

For the next couple of months, I plan to share photos from each day of a Florida winter - at least what they call winter!  I always say that our time in Florida is Summer in Winter!  Each day, I will post photos here with a link to the entire album on my Travel Page.

January 15 Album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1707745249398436

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...