Saturday, January 16, 2021

January 16




















January 16

Yesterday, I actually uploaded photos of January 16, so I am adding today's photos to that album.

After 7 winters in Bonita Terra, formerly known as Citrus Park, I don't photograph sunrises unless they look spectacular from the unit I am renting. When I looked out that morning, I walked to Turtle Pond to take photos of that beautiful sunrise.  I am glad I did.

One year I was on 4th street which was a good distance from Turtle Pond, so I didn't get many sunrise photos that year.  I like photographing sunrises at Turtle Pond because there are few wires and utility poles around.  As well, I like the reflections in the pond.

As I walk around the park, I photograph birds, lizards, butterflies, flowers and plants.  On January 16, 2019, I was lucky to spot a downy woodpecker and get a couple of photos before it flew away.

You can view all the photos from that day - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1707745249398436

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...