Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy New Year












Happy New Year

In 2003, I started my Photo of the Day and started sharing one photo per day with family and friends.  It grew quickly and soon I was sending out photos to 750 around the world.  Unfortunately, in an attempt to limit SPAM, companies began rejecting delivery of my photos even though they were not SPAM.  This continued for several years until last New Year's Day, I moved my Photo of the Day to my Blog and Facebook.  Those who don't use Facebook can view my Blog daily, the same as in previous years.

I started my Photo of the Day Blog in 2006 and since then every Photo of the Day has been posted there!  I spoke with someone during the Christmas break who asked why I gave it up.  I guess he missed the email last year this time that provided info on how to keep viewing my daily photos.  

Happy New Year and I hope 2021 is a much better year than 2020!

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...