Sunday, January 17, 2021

January 17







January 17

The year we rented from mid-January was actually pretty cool in the mornings.  In fact one morning, it was colder in Bonita Terra than home in Holyrood.  However, by mid-morning, it had warmed up to 20°C (70°F).  

My day in Bonita Terra begins with a 1-1.5 hour walk around the park.  I usually carry my camera and am prepared to take photos of the wildlife that I might see.  Afterward, I do chores and errands.  Afternoons are usually times to drive around in my golf cart looking for photos.  Birds are common and on January 17, I photographed great egrets, ducks, osprey and cormorants.

Since all the photos for that day are included here, I haven't added a link to the album.  

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...