Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January 19










January 19

Since I was only in Bonita Terra once on January 19, I don't have many photos for that day.  However, I can assure you that I saw lots of birds that day including cormorants, mockingbirds, great egrets, great blue herons, cattle egrets, and doves.  I also photographed an otter and a dead wood stork.

As we proceed through the daily virtual tour of Bonita Terra, you are seeing what I saw each day.  I know most people in the park see the same things, but many of you don't have cameras or aren't interested in taking photos.  Since I love taking pictures as I wander around the park, I can share the beauty I see with all of you.

I have created an album for January 19 on my Travel Page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1710496985789929

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...