Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 20








January 20

January is probably Florida's coolest month.  To be honest, we had a few days that were cool en to turn on the heat in the early morning, but most days by noon it warmed up a lot.  I wore a fleece or jacket a few mornings when I walked.  It is very cool when driving a golf cart on those days, but generally, the weather is in the 70s and 80s that time of the year.

Once again, I am sharing the things I saw.  I am sure that many of you notice the beauty around the park but don't have a camera with you all the time like I do.

If you would like to view today's album on Facebook it is here:  

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...