Sunday, July 02, 2017

Old Caleb's Place, 1996
























Old Caleb's Place, 1996

In the Fall of 1996, friends of ours rented Old Caleb's Place in Brooklyn Bonavista Bay and when we visited them, I made several photos around the house and property.  I decided to share most of the images today even though there are over 20 of them.


A couple of years later, they rented it again and my wife and I went along.  It is an interesting place.  Besides the house and contents (which are very interesting), you can explore the barns that had hens, ducks and horses back then.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...