Friday, July 07, 2017

More Flowers






More Flowers

The shasta daisies and allium were blooming in my yard on June 25, 2017 and still are, though the allium is just about done blooming for this year.

I planted one shasta daisy a few years ago and they have spread all over my property.  I take them out of my flower and vegetable gardens but let them grow elsewhere.  The tall white flowers  are very beautiful.  There are also wild daisies growing here, but they tend to be shorter and the blooms are a little smaller than the shastas.

The allium have been growing in the same spot for years, but I still only get a few blooms and they don't last long at all.  The bees and hover flies love visiting the allium blooms.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...