Thursday, July 20, 2017

Cape St. Mary's 6, 2002














Cape St. Mary's 6, 2002

In 2002, I visited Cape St. Mary's, located on the Cape Shore on the southwest Avalon and have been sharing photos for the past 6 days.  I plan to finish this series tomorrow.  I hope you have enjoyed viewing the images.

Imagine raising your family on the side of a steep cliff surrounded by thousands of others.  The gannets on Bird Rock in Cape St. Mary's return each year and spend the summer months trying to raise their chicks to adulthood.  

If you would like more information about this amazing place , go to http://www.flr.gov.nl.ca/natural_areas/wer/r_csme/

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...