Friday, July 21, 2017

Cape St. Mary's 7, 2002















Cape St. Mary's 7, 2002

Today's photos are the last in this series.  Except for a couple of photos, the images shared over the past 7 days were taken with my Olympus C2100 UZ, a 2.1 megapixel camera with a 10x zoom. If you are checking this post, I encourage you to visit the rest of the series on my Blog, if you haven't already viewed them. 

Several people have contacted me asking about the best time to visit Cape St. Mary's and my advice is anytime in July or August, but make sure you call ahead to check the weather.  I have been driven down there in beautiful weather only to find the Cape shrouded in thick fog.  So thick that I could hear birds and whales, but could not see a thing.

I hope you have enjoyed this series and if you want to view more images of the northern gannets, check my gallery - http://www.lanephotography.com/gannets/gannets.htm


If you would like more information about this amazing place, go to http://www.flr.gov.nl.ca/natural_areas/wer/r_csme/

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...