Sunday, December 28, 2014

Houses & Outbuildings











Houses & Outbuildings

For the next couple of days I will share photos of houses from communities in Conception Bay Centre.  On December 21, 2014 I drove from Holyrood to Colliers and made photos of several houses and outbuildings in each community.

The first three photos are of a house in Holyrood that I have photographed several times over the years.  I don't know much about the history of the place, but I think it has been abandoned for 30 or more years.

The photo of a house with bright yellow siding was taken in Chapel's Cove. I went back through my files and found a few photos of that house and several outbuildings on the property, most of which are gone now.  I will share those later.

I think the barn in the next photo was in Harbour Main.  It looks like it is well-maintained compared to many I see around the province.  The shed with hand-written "Roof Broke" sign is decorated for Christmas and was also in Harbour Main.  


I photographed several barns and houses in Conception Harbour including those in the last three images.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A family lived in the house in Holyrood about 15 years ago. I spent lots of time down there when i was younger playing.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...