Monday, December 29, 2014

Houses & Outbuildings 2










Houses & Outbuildings 2

Today's photos were taken in Conception Harbour and Colliers on December 21, 2014.  One barn has a roof that has caved in and another looks like it is well maintained and still used.  The houses next to both are also shown on my Blog.


The old grey house with 2 yellow chairs in front was very interesting and I shot it from a couple of different angles. If anyone from Colliers knows the history of this house, I'd like to know.  For example, when was it built?  The yellow chairs are modern which leads one to believe that someone lives in it, or at least visits for a while from time to time.

The last photo is an interesting garbage box in front of a home in Colliers.

I recently updated both my Colliers and Conception Harbour Galleries;  Check them at:

Colliers - http://www.lanephotography.com/colliers/colliers.htm 

Conception Harbour- http://www.lanephotography.com/conception_harbour/conception_harbour.htm 

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...