Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas 4










Christmas 4

In case you haven't been checking my Blog, I have uploaded 40 Nativity scenes over the past 4 days as part of my Annual Christmas Series.  Feel free to check them and share the link with Friends and Family.  Santa and gift-giving are not the real meaning of Christmas and I enjoy seeing how people around the world interpret the Christmas Story.

If you use Facebook, feel free LIKE my K. Bruce Lane Photography page.  Just go to https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography and click Like.  I have 346 Likes and am trying to get to 500 before the New Year.  I do post different images on that page.  As well I have another Facebook where I post different photos - you can Follow me or be a Friend there as well.  Here is the link to that page.  https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane


Last night I posted a video - What a Wonderful World with music by Louis Armstrong.  I created it for a private viewing a couple of years ago and it is getting good reviews from the people who viewed it.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...