Sunday, May 18, 2014

Icebergs 3






Icebergs 3

Today's photos were taken in Ochre Pit Cove around 10 years ago.  I think there may be another iceberg there this year as well.  There must be a shallow spot in Conception Bay in that location because I have seen several icebergs grounded there over the years.


Sometimes I like make photos of icebergs with a boat or house in the scene because it gives an idea of how big they really are. 

Feel free to check my Iceberg Galleries at: http://www.lanephotography.com/icebergs/icebergs2.htm 

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

The headstones add another chilling element to the pictures.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...