Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Active People 8









Active People 8

Back to the Active People Series this morning.  Many people walk/hike as a form of exercise and there are many great walking trails around Newfoundland and Labrador.  I have never taken up a particular form of exercise and have never been to a gym, but because of photography I have walked thousands of miles in my life.  No matter where I am, the moment I step outside a vehicle and start to walk, I see photos everywhere I look. 


In recent years I hike to the mountains behind my house quite often and I do it to help keep in shape, however, I take a camera with me and seldom return without having taken a few photos.  For years I carried all my camera gear with me, however, now I just take my iPhone and use that for taking photos.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...