Monday, May 05, 2014

Active People 1










Active People 1

The last time I shared photos of Active People was in March, 2013 and if you go back through the images I shared then, you will find that the photos I shared during that series were from slides that I had scanned.  For the next few days I plan to share several more digital photos of people.

I usually stop to photograph people I see fishing in the many excellent rivers we have in Newfoundland and Labrador. The first three photos show a fisherman standing in a river in Gambo, the second three photos  were taken on a river in Point Leamington and the last four show salmon fishermen trying their luck on the Exploits River near Bishop's Falls.


When I was younger, I used to enjoy trout fishing, but have never been salmon fishing despite living in a province with hundreds of salmon rivers.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...