Thursday, May 15, 2014

Active People 10










Active People 10


Today's photos are a continuation of yesterday's Photographer theme.  The first two photos show my son Mark making photos of a boat near Flower's Cove on the Northern Peninsula.  I spotted a photographer and her model making photos on a beach in Florida and made a few photos of them before they finished their shoot.  A young woman on Holyrood beach, a guy in Petty Harbour, a young woman in Witless Bay, and a guy in a graveyard in Trinity had no idea they were being photographed. My brother Rick made a photo of an interesting fence and my brother Bob joined in to make photos on the Random Passage movie set when we were there last summer.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...