Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Burin Peninsula 2





Burin Peninsula 2

I've often photographed a "Gossip Bench" but this was the first time I'd seen a "Story-tellers Bench". It was located in the town of Burin.

Near the tourist information centre in Grand Bank, I saw an interesting group of buildings that I soon learned was a Farmer's Market. Of course there weren't many fresh vegetables in mid-July, especially this year!

The very well maintained red house was in the town of Garnish. I made a couple of images of this house and uploaded another to my Blog today.

Though it was still quite foggy, the small yellow boat with green trim and red bottom caught my attention.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...