Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Barcelona 2















Barcelona 2

Imagine walking around streets that are nearly 2000 years old n a city whose architecture is totally different than anything you had seen before. That's what it was like as I waked through the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona on my last day in Europe. You would think that I had taken enough photos over the past 17 days in many of the most historical cities in the world, however, I could see LOTS of photographic subjects everywhere I looked.

I saw an interesting street lamp and tried three different views before moving on. As well, I investigated several of the smaller side roads, a few of which were empty of tourists. There are also a few more images of streets, buildings and sculptures that I photographed on that last day in Barcelona.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...