Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Ploughshares Peace March (1982) - 2





I neglected to mention that the Peace March took place in downtown St. John's and judging from the clothing most people are wearing, it probably took place in the fall. rather than summer.

The first photo shows a lady looking at the protestors through the window of a city bus. I liked the expression on her face as she watched the people march by. The other images show some of the people who attended. You can see that there were people of all ages there.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...