Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Day of Photography in Florida 6








Today I continue with the One Day of Photography in Florida series. Yesterday's photos were taken on a street in Belle Villa, located in the north end of Citrus Park. Near the end of the street stands a small statue which I photograph most years as I walk around the park. It looks best in the early morning light. I have included two images of the statue: the first has a relatively plain background and the second has reddish flowers behind it. I wonder which viewers prefer?

Another palm tree and yet another type of bark! I am amazed at the variety of palms in Florida. Further up the tree is a straw-coloured flower growing out of the trunk. I see these type of flowers on most of my trips to Florida and find them interesting enough to photograph every year.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...