Saturday, March 27, 2010

One Day of Photography in Florida 8









I hope you are not getting tired of my One Day of Photography in Florida series. It is giving you an opportunity to see the variety of photographic subjects that I see on a typical walk around Citrus Park. That day in Florida, we also went to the beach in the afternoon, so I will continue this series for another few days.

The first photo this morning shows one of the streets in Citrus Park as I headed back to our house for a well-deserved coffee. It was 7:00 when I made the first image of the day, and 8:40 when I stopped for the morning. During my 100 minute walk, I made 330 photos and have shared around 35 with you this week.

An adult loggerhead shrike posed for a few photos before it got nervous and flew away. The light shining through a palm leaf shown in the fourth photo attracted my attention. It seems that I never tire of making these type of images. One of the first photos I made that morning was a brown thrasher and one of the last was a mockingbird. These birds are very common in this part of Florida. I liked the shapes of the palm leaves against the clear blue sky, and the pink flower also caught my attention.


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...